We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to the Risk & Credit product team. Help us push the limits by developing new exciting data, analytics and AI based products for the real time world!
You have great skills for designing modern products with a portfolio to show for it. As a Senior UX Designer at Dun & Bradstreet you will drive the end to end product perspective through our Product Discovery process, defining real customer problems, formulating hypotheses and ways to test them. You’ll be working together with other great designers, product managers, marketeers and developers to create new concepts, and optimize features with focus on the value creation and end to end customer experience.
Concretely, this job is about;
- Work in close collaboration with the product manager and tech lead through our agile product development process, pushing our business forward
- Formulate and validate key hypotheses for the product through prototypes, target customer interviews and business experiments
- Plan screening and recruitment of target customers
- Interview target customers, discover insights and develop ideas thru co-creation
- Run workshops in cross functional groups
- Gather and share customer insights, hypothesis and ideas throughout the company
- Prepare customer journeys, personas, user flows, prototypes, wireframes and other relevant artefacts throughout the whole UX design process
You and your experience
It would be great if you have experience of UX strategy work in a product team setting, as well as an expertise in usability and the ability to be hands on, producing prototypes and design materials, knowing that sometimes the details is what is the most important, always willing to test everything with our customers.
In addition we would like you to have:
- Degree in Design, Service Design, Interaction Design, Human Factors, HCI, Communications, Social science or similar field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in UX design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish and ability to interact with internal stakeholders and customers
- Experience in operating in an international organization
- Experience in successfully working on customer centric initiatives and a solid understanding of user experience, user research, interaction design and UI design
- Experience in doing interviews and gathering customer insights
- Experience in producing prototypes, wireframes, user flows, customer journeys
- Experience in facilitating workshops
- Experience in successfully presenting and implementing design solutions with stakeholders and developers
Your home base will be in the UX team in Stockholm but you will work in a multi-disciplinary team with amazing colleagues from around the world.
Join us on our exciting journey!
We ask that you have a valid work visa or permanent residence in Sweden.
Please provide a portfolio of work as a PDF or website link in your application.
For questions regarding the position please contact recruiting manager, Anders Jacobsson, Director of UX - email@example.com.
Please submit your application as soon as possible since we are handling the recruitment process ongoing.
About Bisnode – a Dun & Bradstreet Company
For nearly two decades, Bisnode and Dun & Bradstreet have jointly enabled our clients’ competitive edge with the provision of market-leading data and analytics. Bisnode is now a Dun & Bradstreet company, marking the start of a new chapter as one company.
Our passionate and curious employees collaborate to use analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode – a Dun & Bradstreet Company, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society – and our company - is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.