We are at a transformation moment in our company journey - and we are so excited about it! Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance and we are wildly passionate and committed to this purpose.
So, if you are looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
As a Sales Engineer, you get to work with several of our most important customers within the Nordics. A significant part of your work includes supporting the sales organization with your technical knowledge of our services and products in the presale phase. You are responsible of developing solution proposals and answering customers' questions. You will also lead and secure a successful implementation for our clients securing client retention and satisfaction.
In this role you will;
- Assist in the analysis, design, and development on D&B technology solutions
- Demonstrate technical leadership and subject matter expertise on D&B products
- Act as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements by the customers.
- Deliver technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management
- Serve as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on technical issues or specific product platforms
- Help clients with a smooth implementation journey and build trust and client satisfaction
- Successfully build relationships with the account team, partners, and customers in support of sales team goals and objectives
- Lead technical sales calls
- Qualify sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements
You and your experience
- 5-7 years of sales engineering experience preferably in a software or master data environment
- The successful candidate must have a fundamental breadth of technical knowledge in SQL, API, CRM, data management
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Thrives and strive to work in a moving, fast-paced environment; including handling multiple tasks per day that sometimes requires immediate follow up
- Adaptable and open-minded
- Entrepreneurial - willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Driven – need for success
- Energetic with a strong hands-on, “can do” approach
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skill
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
The team includes 10 specialists and are really looking forward to meet new colleagues. We always honor the client and with our deep knowledge and mixed experience we love to collaborate every day.
Your next move
We are about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours! Send in your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the role, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Talent Acquisition Lead Marie Holmberg, email@example.com
This position is placed in Solna, Sweden. At the moment we work remote due to the pandemic. This recruitment process will be digital mainly on teams and by phone. We ask that you have a permanent residence in Sweden.
About Bisnode – a Dun & Bradstreet Company
For nearly two decades, Bisnode and Dun & Bradstreet have jointly enabled our clients’ competitive edge with the provision of market-leading data and analytics. Bisnode is now a Dun & Bradstreet company, marking the start of a new chapter as one company.
Our passionate and curious employees collaborate to use analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode – a Dun & Bradstreet Company, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society – and our company - is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.