Do you want to be part of driving the exciting transformation of Bisnode by being an active and thoughtful change agent, and focus your energy and skills on realising the vision of Bisnode? Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. Data is one of the most critical functions for us to lead, grow and enable our business to be successful and relevant to our customers.
Bisnode is introducing a new high-tech, semantic-based data architecture and platform to source, master and deliver data across all European markets. The data domains cover deep and extensive information about companies, people, geolocation, vehicles, real estates, etc.
We are looking for a candidate who are passionate about the possibilities of Smart Data, that wants to be a part of shaping today's most exciting industry. As Data Specialist, you will act as a catalyst and activator to enable us to raise our competitive position in our data offering. There’s a consolidation project going on at Bisnode, with migration into a modern platform and creating a common data structure for all 19 countries where we operate. You will collaborate with many different stakeholders at Bisnode.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a doer with a great sense of responsibility for completing tasks. But also, someone who has a problem-solving attitude, through a creative mindset. You communicate efficiently in both Swedish and English.
Key areas of responsibility
Your key area of responsibility will be to act as a catalyst and activator within our Group Data Team.
- Actively managing data sets and mapping of data within the information area
- Responsible for finding and/or buying data relevant for own area, and for supplier contacts and agreements
- Responsible for development/maintenance plans for own area, as well as for requirements towards our Tech-department
- Support sales and customers with data expertise.
- Participate in strategic activities to evolve Bisnodes numerous data-sets and data domains into mastered and linked Smart Data
- Manage and perform data related investigations and pre-studies, both individually and in teams. Investigations concern for example our data, our current Tech platform functionality, how to transform from legacy to our new goal architecture, information security, compliance and other issues.
- Active contributor in projects, assuming roles such as project management, expert and requirements analysis. Data related projects concerning new development, maintenance, product and customer specific issues.
- Working as a link between our Tech organization and the Group Data organization handling data.
Your personal qualities are paramount to be successful in this role. To us the right person, with the right attitude, is the most important. We like you to possess a high level of personal ownership, able to manage high pace in a dynamic environment while you leverage yourself in collaborative activities cross Bisnode.
- Relevant university degree in for example Statistics, IT, computer science or economics
- Experience from digitalization/automation projects
- Experience from Agile way of working
- Knowledge/Interest in Machine Learning/AI/RPA etc
- Experience from being “the bridge” between daily operation and Tech.
- A problem-solving attitude, through a creative mindset.
- Ability to independently manage assignments and following deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and orally, in Swedish and English.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Area Director Data
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.