Our Product Team is on a mission to deliver world class products within data and analytics that will transform the way decisions are made and businesses are run. We have the insights and we know the way we are headed – and we are on an exciting transformation journey to get there. Do you want to join us for the ride?
Global Digital Product Owner
Bisnode's Digital Product Development unit is recruiting a Global Digital Product Owner to assist in the development of Bisnode’s next generation data driven sales & marketing products spanning both B2B and B2C segments.
As a Product Owner you will join Bisnode’s Group Product Management’s Digital team. You will manage the daily product development of our two development teams, providing technical expertise to the process. You will work together with our Product Managers and help to translate business requirements to epics and stories, and own and prioritize the backlog.
In this role, your most important work will be:
- You will lead backlog grooming sessions aiming to detail/estimate stories.
- You will coordinate with the wider Group Product management organization including the Data, UX, and Analytics teams, and clarify requirements and priorities with the Product Managers.
- You will co-ordinate the work where there are dependencies to other Development Teams or where the solutions are based on shared resources/components.
- Understand and be able to relay the product strategy and business priorities.
- Prioritizing the team backlog to reflect Product Discovery insights and optimize for business value.
- Prepare stories based on epics in time for the sprint and follow up on delivery.
- Relay customer usage feedback to the team.
- Work with the Product Managers and Tech Leads to ensure that the Product Delivery follows agile principles.
You and your experience
We believe you have:
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising domain, i.e. programmatic, DSP, SSP, DMP, Social media, and advertising and analytics products.
- Knowledge in affiliate / performance advertising and conversion optimization.
- Experiences from working close to Tech Development with a deep understanding of agile way of working and methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum.
- Experience from working in an international organization.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both Swedish and English.
- A positive and flexible attitude with great collaboration skills being comfortable working with stakeholders from across the Bisnode group.
- A commercial and strategic mind-set is important, and the ability to get things done with a hands-on approach is a key trait of yours.
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours!
For questions, reach out to Peter Molker, email@example.com or Jessica Bergström, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.