We are looking for a pragmatic and energetic senior HR leader with a strong commercial mindset to join our People and Culture team as Head of People for our International Region*
At the moment we are recruiting for two new team members to the Bisnode HR Community, one parental cover and one due to an internal promotion!
You are passionate about people, change, business, organisational development and about taking HR to the next level. You are excited by the challenge of bringing the people and ways of working at Bisnode into the future.
You will first and foremost collaborate with your HR – team and the leaders in our International Region to support the ongoing transformation of the business. Concretely, this job is about:
- Partnering with leaders in the International Region to support both strategic and operational HR matters.
- Developing and inspiring your team to reach their goals. And beyond.
- Actively contribute to the People & Culture Leadership Team to drive our strategy.
- Owning or supporting key projects and changes to deliver the Bisnode HR strategy, in collaboration with the broader People & Culture community
- Coaching leaders and acting as a change agent to support Bisnode’s transformation. Bearing in mind that we are coming from many local acquired companies into one international matrix organisation.
You and your experience
You are an inspiring and confident senior HR leader. You have a strong commercial mindset in addition to your HR- focus and enjoy a combination of collaboration and rolling the sleeves up to get things done.
We are looking for;
- Experience from working in modern, fast paced and changing environments
- A pragmatic and consultative working style. Ideally with some experience in agile working methodologies
- An experienced change-agent
- An ability to connect the overall strategy to the people strategy
- Someone who is skilled and comfortable working with diverse stakeholders, communicates well and enjoys working with different perspectives, cultures and styles.
We believe you are a senior and experienced HR professional with at least 10 years’ experience from HR in general as well as extensive experience driving organizational change and development. You are an experienced leader with a track record of leading diverse, international teams.
You will partner with the Chief Regional Officer for International Region (IR) and the IR Leadership Team to drive the transformation of Bisnode in 13 of the 19 countries we operate in. In this role you will be leading the People and Culture team across the International Region, and we see the role changing over time as we transform the business.
You will of course also work closely together with the broader Bisnode People & Culture organization.
This is a team of 37 HR specialists in all regions and markets of Bisnode helping Bisnode to achieve exceptional results. We challenge existing thinking and instigate sustainable change by applying practical solutions to complex business and people challenges. We work hard to inspire our team members, creating an engaging environment where they feel a sense of achievement and personal growth.
We focus on supporting the journey towards One Bisnode, which means we take great pride in collaborating across all borders. We love working agile and we are super curious about HR Tech and automation.
Your next move
Bisnode is all about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours! If you are interested in this role, please apply as soon as possible.
For the right individual, the position could be located in any of the Bisnode offices. We hope that you can start the position in August.
For questions, please reach out to Talent Acquisition Lead, Marie Holmberg, Marie.Holmberg@bisnode.com
* The international region consists of 13 countries; Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia.
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.